Three words: disinfect, disinfect, disinfect.
1. Bathroom: Put the toilet seat down.
2. Living room: Clean clickers and doorknobs with disinfectant.
3. Kitchen: Disinfect refrigerator handles, knobs and light switches.
4. Bedroom: Wash bedding daily and dry on high heat.
5. Home office: Wipe down desk, phone and keyboard once a week.
6. Foyer: Keep sanitizer on display to remember to wash your hands.
7. Dining room: Serve cranberry juice to boost your immune cells.
sourced from The Huffington Post